Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Potty Problems...

Number 1. about a week ago my two bigger kids (three and a half, and two yrs) were playing in the toilet. Yes I knew Gabby was in there but she told me she had to go potty. It was not until Gabby started bawling "mom Max flushed it all the way." That I realized they were playing in the potty. I didn't understand what she was talking about so I went up to see what was going on.

1. They were using my brand new dish towels to clean up the toilet water off the floor.

2. They (I cant totally blame this on Max) had pushed the toilet brush down the tube. Remember I live in an RV so the toilet plumbing is not the same as a normal home.

I could see the handle of the toilet brush it was in about elbow deep and jammed at the bend in the plumbing. I had to go buy rubber gloves and a new toilet brush. And then I did what I was hoping I could have avoided my whole life. I stuck my hand in the toilet and down the tube, pulling on the toilet brush handle trying not to break it as I got it UN stuck from the plumbing.

Needless to say they were grounded from the toilet and Gabby had to be supervised for a while before we trusted her again.

And then today Gabby was up stairs on my bed watching a movie.She jumped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom (3 steps, maybe.) And then again with the bawling. "mom I have a small problem in here." OK last time she said that she poo-d a little in her panties. So I got her some panties and went to the bathroom. No there was no poo in her panties but on the floor! She had not quite made it. I could not believe my eyes and wanted to just leave it there for Jake to clean up. I cleaned it up and then put her in a more cold than warm bath to remind her not to wait so long before going to the bathroom.

DO YOU HAVE ANY POTTY STORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? I WOULD TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY MOM WHO HAS POO ISSUES!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!!! I love it!!! That is SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyns,
    All of my stories are potty stories! You are never over potty issues....EVER!! They do get fewer, and farther between though.
    Just get used to poo. It'll make your life easier in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did we ever tell you of the time when Mike was watching Marshy in the tub, and he pooped (Marsh, not Mike) and then THREW it across the bathroom at his dad? Yeah, so not fun. I had to clean it up because Mike was in the kitchen trying not to barf!

    ReplyDelete