Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FHE

We had our second family home evening. I decided that we needed to get back into the groove of things. This week included a lesson on prayer, painting of "prayer" rocks, and watching the testament. The lesson was short (because we cant keep every ones attention for longer than ten minutes. Painting in the basement was fun. I don't know why I give them more than one color there rocks just turned in to barf colored prayer rocks. Jax sat in Gabby's plate of paint and then dipped his whole hand it his plate. Then up stairs Jack went rubbing his hand on my wall the whole time. (I just found that mess this morning) And then watching the Testament was great. Jax and I cried (Jax because he just wanted to go to bed.) Gabby got two things out of the movie
1. That its funny when "Jacob" gives the monkey a necklace.
2. Heavenly father made a big storm.
Max just wanted to watch Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and was mad that we weren't.
Family prayer at the end was really "special" I cant wait to see what FHE adventures we will have the weeks to follow. No I am a bad mom and did not take pictures that is another goal of mine! wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment