Monday, December 20, 2010

Count Down

The Cook house is so excited that in Only 5 more days presents will have been left at our house by the man him self Santa Claus. I talked to him today and he has gotten a few things on the lists of my two oldest (they had a thousand things on a list) and a few things he is sure they will love (or in my budget)and gotten the other two a bunch of things I am sure need batteries or will get annoying real quick. He has also wrapped everything (except for two things). We saw him two weeks ago and he told Gabby that his favorite cookie was a chocolate chip cookie so we will be making those in a few days! I have gotten all of my shopping done and wrapped and under the tree! I am excited for this Christmas because. 
  1.  I am not pregnant!!!
  2. I am done shopping.
  3. My kids are going to be fun.
  4. I have wonderful family and friends to share this Happy Holiday with.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment