Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I miss these days........

When I had an actual husband who could spend time with us.
I feel like a single mom who feeds this guy and he pays our bills. My kids miss there daddy, they wont go to bed until he is home
and they get up when he leaves.
I am pretty sure it would be a little easier if he just didn't come home until the job was done.
Then it wouldn't tease the kids.
I need a vacation.

(sorry to all the poeple whos husbands are at war for my pouting blog about my husband I understand that I have no clue what you are going through but I can only imagine)

3 comments:

  1. I'd be pouting too. I'm sorry! :( DOn't be sad! You're doing great! Your house will be done soon and then hopefully Jake will get to be home more once he's done in St George. Until then I'll do anything I can to help you. By the way, don't say sorry about your post, it's NEVER easy to have your husband gone for any amount of time, especially if you feel like you never see him. Besides you weren't COMPARING it to war. Does that make sense? I'm sorry you're having a rough time. :( I want to come to Delta. When is the best time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well......there are some down sides to having your husband home ALL of the time too....

    It will be better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny We are always here some come on down whenever is good for you. Bring your swin suits and a life vest for hallie we will go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete