I have learned a few things from my four year old.....
- She remembers everything
- She keeps no secrets (she got grandma in trouble by telling us everything different about our cars, which tells us that they drove somewhere without car seats.)
- She is worried about everything (even the little boy on TV that swallowed a race car and pooped it out a week later)
- She is waiting for her dreams to come true (and tells you that daily)
- Really bugs her dad because she wants to get old and fall in love so she can get a house and a baby.
My two year old........
- Loves to go potty outside
- He loves the word fart or toot
- Is really whiny all the time
- Cant grasp the idea of pooping on the the potty (he is always two seconds shy)
- Is testing out the naughty words idea and loves to see if we will catch on.
My one year old......
- Wants to be a big boy and it makes him mad that he isn't
- Loves his dad a lot more than me
- Is really attached to his bottle
- Wants to walk but a little chicken
- His smile makes me melt and his cry breaks my heart
- Is going really well
- Jonas is moving around a lot
- Already picky about who feels him moving
- Braxton Hicks and pressure are on the fritz right now
- Stress is killing me
- Will be insulated and sheet rocked next week
- The out side (stucco and rock) will begin soon
- Tarantulas come to our basement and garage
- Looking more and more like a house
- We are getting really excited and the kids love to go and see it
- We are still waiting for Jake's next job to start. It has been a month since he has had work. we are weighing our options to see what is best for us and getting our home in December.