...... while my computer is being nice to me I think I will give you an update real quick.
- Gabby is learning a lot in my attempt to do preschool at home. We are learning the alphabet and she is catching on quick.
- Max is still having troubles taking the time to go to the bathroom, but we still love him and are just waiting for him to want to be a big boy again.
- Jaxson has become a bawl baby he follows me around the house bawling all day, I will pick him up to love him and that doesn't help, I am at my wits end with him.
- Jonas 8 weeks old and weighing in at 10lbs 13oz. smiling and making little noises. He will toot you a love song (because he is so gassy) and sleeps in his bed instead of the boppy.
- Daysie and Sancho have not pooped in the house for over a week and stopped chewing on my molding in the laundry room. Since the letter from HOA they have been chained up outside only to find that my dogs are not the only ones running "at large" and chasing the neighbors.
- Jake Working and playing his new favorite Super Mario Bros. WII and wanting to diet and work out.
- Lynsey just going crazy as usual and wanting to get some old projects done and get on the skinny train, Jake and I are done being fatties!