Monday, July 13, 2009

Update.....

-Felt baby at 14 weeks.
-Max is potty training kind of he chooses what days works for him. I figure that is a start.
-Gabby is into quoting movies and thinks that she is hilarious. Her fave right now is "So you think you can dance, she dances through the whole show. It is cute and a little annoying.
- Jax is now crawling on his knees, when he remembers he can other than that he still thump drags across the floor. He is teething again and is the saddest baby until they cut through.
- Jake is working 7 days a week 16 hour days, we never see him. In about 4 weeks we will be moving to St. George and he will be working there until January. I will be living in our new home with 4 kids and two dogs until he gets back.
- We are building our dream home and it should be done by November. I cant wait this has been a long anticipated time in our lives.
If you need a good Realtor or home builder I know a few let me know and I can hook you up.
Summer is going by fast and the heat hasn't been to bad. I am sure I will be singing a different tune when we are St. George.

1 comment:

  1. THat is all awesome! Besides the fact that you will and already hardly see Jake. And also that you're moving to st. george-suck for me anyway, cause you'll be far away. But I'm so excited about your house! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete