Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Pictures soon (I don't know how to find the pictures once they have been transferred from my camera to my computer.)
Gabby was the cutest Witchy Poo in the world (costume compliments to Grandma Angie she did a great job)
Max was SWAT but he said he was a policeman I gave him a mustache and he looked so cute. I bought his costume at Costco and it was a hit everyone talked about it.
Jax was a leopard I painted his nose but after eating through a laffy taffy wrapper his nose just looked dirty.
We went to the ward trunk or treat and I was grumpy, the kids wouldn't say trick or treat and take the candy from the bowl so it was me doing the trick or treating. I told them I was going to take them home if they didn't start saying it. That made Grandma Angie mad at me and so she took them the rest of the trunk or treat!! I will be glad when the candy is all gone so I don't have to hear about it anymore.
House is still in the works but with not much left to do!! appliances come in on Wednesday and my counter tops come in on Thursday. after that we need Pottys, door knobs and carpet and I think we will be done!! Woot Woot I cant wait!
Only 8 weeks left until baby is due I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has gone I am actually scared about this one because it doesn't seem like it is time. We are shooting for a December 30Th induction and the doctor seems hopeful (since he brought it up.)
Jake got asked to stay in Salt Lake for a while instead of going to St. George so I am grateful that we are here closer to the house and the Doctor. Not to mention Jake will be able to move in with us instead of move us in the house and then go live in the trailer in St. George.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have your number so I wanted to comment to say congratulations on baby Jonas! I'm excited to meet him!

    -cousin Nicole

    ReplyDelete