Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birth- day

December 30Th 2009, I went to the hospital to be induced at 7:30 am. I was positive for group B and had to have up to four hours of antibiotic before Doctor J would break my water. I went in 3 centimeters dilated and four hours later on the "pit" and antibiotic made it to a four. Dr. J came in right at 12:30 and broke my water. Contractions were starting to actually hurt. One hour later I was a seven and decided that I better get my epidural because I was going to go pretty fast. The problem with that is the epidural slows me down and so I didn't move as fast as we thought from this point Dr. J hung out at the hospital waiting for me. At 3:05 I started pushing, the second contraction I said "I feel a push coming on and the Dr. made fun of me so of coarse I was laughing and made some huge progress. At 3:10 Baby Jonas was out. Screaming his little pig squeal. He was 7lbs 12oz 20 inches long. Absolutely perfect!











No comments:

Post a Comment